Sunday, April 24, 2011

Realized

I know its too late to open my eyes..
but still there much more for me to realize...
today I m standin on my feet..
no one is there for me to lead..
what i'v done in my past, its coming back to my present..
who do i blame for all my regrations..
chillin, wasting time and all fake excuses...
i am the one who put myself into this...
jealousy, love, friends and enemies are part of life..
for me these relationships are little hard to discribe..
every other side of hate there is some love..
some time life is too easy some time life is tough..
but all i need to know is how to learn..
that life is not made just to have fun..
i need to change myself and forget my past..
because this is the rece of life and i don't want to be the last...

By Farrukh Imam

No comments:

Post a Comment